Trazar Collections 2023 is an essential application for MEP Consultants and Engineers which allow the Architects, Drafters and Engineers, or Builder Contractors to do the following: HVAC 2D Duct System, Sanitary & Plumbing Lines, Fire Protection, Electrical Power & Lighting, Fire Alarms System.
MEP Engineering services
As part of our MEP design services, we provide the following services:
Mechanical & HVAC Design:
- Heat load calculation.
- HVAC System Selection.
- HVAC System.
- Exhaust System.
- Zoning markups.
- Chilled water systems.
- Heating water systems.
- Cooling System.
- Duct Layout System.
- Plan Room Layout.
- Direct digital control (DDC) systems.
- Electrical load.
- Electrical Power Design.
- Emergency Lighting Design.
- Fire Alarm/Detection Design.
- Riser and panel schedule design.
- Lightning protection system.
- Designing standby power systems.
- Fire Alarm /Detection System.
- Telecommunication system, CCTV Surveillance system, Access Control design.
Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering
- Hot & Cold-water capacity calculations.
- Sizing & Selection Pumps, Water Storage Tanks.
- Pipe sizing for water services.
- Water Services Schematics.
- Water Services Layouts.
- Waste System.
- Gas services Schematics.
- Plant room Layout (Plans & Details).
- Fire Protection Design.
- Preparation of Design Requirement document/ Specification.
Once the mechanical engineer or electrical engineer on the team starts working on the project, they are responsible for making sure everything is working together. The building team includes the engineers from the MEPs. Construction projects are worked on by architects, builders, craftspeople, and engineering specialists.
We would love to hear about your upcoming project requirements. Feel free to get in touch with us today.
Bachelor's degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Master and B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering with more than 15 years of professional experience in Engineering Design and Consultancy.
Ad Trazar Collections Features